Currie tow bar mounting plate & ??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Trailers & Towing > Currie tow bar mounting plate & ???

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
tedbare

Currie tow bar mounting plate & ???

Anybody have any experience running a Currie tow bar mounting plate with either Roadmaster or Blue Ox tow bars? I gotta get fixed up this week to tow the JK behind the motor home!

tedbare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
tedbare

Ok, just ordered the Currie gear and the Blue Ox Aventa... I'll update after installation!
Unread 06-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #3
niknas
2010 JK Wrangler 

Do you like the Curry Base Plate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedbare View Post
Ok, just ordered the Currie gear and the Blue Ox Aventa... I'll update after installation!
Do you like the Curry base plate?

Nik
niknas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
tedbare

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknas View Post
Do you like the Curry base plate?

Nik
Yes, it worked fine. So did the tow bar... all easy to mount and easy to use.

I'm selling it now as I've gone to an aftermarket (smittybilt) stubby bumper that'll accommodate a winch. $150 shipped (it's $199 + shipping new).

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.