Considering an Easyline Kit Trailer - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 01-14-2016, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
t1oracle
2014 WK 

Considering an Easyline Kit Trailer

I need a small trailer to do light yard work and haul small loads of trash. My wife does a lot of gardening and I don't want all that manure inside the Overland. Unfortunately, my garage is tiny and the only access to my back yard and shed is through a small gate. So figure if I get a something small like one of these: http://www.redtrailers.com/ThuleEasy...sp?mod=SJTP150

I will be able to keep the interior clean and the wife happy.

Does anyone have any experience with this trailer or do you have any other recommendations?

I've considered the harbor freight folding trailers (http://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb...els-90154.html), but I'm worried about the quality and then I'd have to add sides to it.

According to Red Trailer their folding trailer is better (of course): http://www.redtrailers.com/ShowTrailer.asp?id=2

It has a side kit but then I'm spending about $800 for a trailer that probably isn't very solid since it folds.

Northern tool and equiptment have similar trailer as well but no side kits: http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...2544_200612544

The folding trailers are bigger, but the Easyline trailer looks more solid, it's simple, it already has sides, and it's cheap. I only plan on carry some yard junk, plants, and manure for a small garden. It should be big enough for that.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-14-2016, 05:17 PM
Fourtrail
1974 CJ6 

No experience, but the fact that the Easyline comes with a VIN already attached and has a physical address and phone number to their corporate offices makes it a much better option to me than the china freight. Also I would put money on the Redtrailer and the Northern Tools folding trailers being the exact same from the pictures of the tongue setup and folded up pictures

80 CJ-5, 74 CJ-6, 56 CJ-5
post #3 of 4 Old 01-15-2016, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
t1oracle
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourtrail View Post
No experience, but the fact that the Easyline comes with a VIN already attached and has a physical address and phone number to their corporate offices makes it a much better option to me than the china freight. Also I would put money on the Redtrailer and the Northern Tools folding trailers being the exact same from the pictures of the tongue setup and folded up pictures
Good point.
post #4 of 4 Old 01-15-2016, 10:49 AM
jski701

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
I looked at the Easyline too and liked it a lot, but the shipping was really high. Still one of the better ones I've looked into and not sure if I want to go that rout or build a custom diamond plate box for a trailer I have. Could get that one already done and put a lid on it too..... Maybe pricing on the custom box will decide for me

Took another look and for some reason I thought the shipping was much more, last I saw. Must have remembered something else, cause its really not bad.

I aint saying its right, but I understand......Chris Rock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.