Air Bubble? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Trailers & Towing > Air Bubble?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 07-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
K9trnr
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Air Bubble?

looking for some help....have a 89 F350 that I have had for all of it's 21 years....mechanically it's in great shape. Recently I got a leak on my front tank and had to replace it and the sending unit. My problem is....it is now very difficult to get fuel in the tank....I have to go very slow and stop frequently....any ideas or expierences with such a thing? I'm pretty mechanical and do almost all of my own repairs, but this is the first fuel tank swap out.

"Things will remain the same until they change"

1995 YJ Wrangler
1989 F350
K9trnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

The filler has a vent tube, doesn't it? Not kinked anywhere?
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
jhurt
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm on a Superduty forum and alot of guys are constantly complaining about taking forever to fill up because the pump keeps shutting off. I think there is a mod to help it but honestly I don't have an OBS truck so I never read any of the threads on it. Here's one, not sure if you can read it without registering:

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/94-...-gas-tank.html

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.